Last Modified: October 30, 2019
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.indoff.com/ and the corresponding subdomains (collectively, our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
- WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED. We collect several types of personal information from you in certain areas of the Website for various reasons, including the following information:
Registration/Personally Identifiable Information. Registration may be necessary to use certain areas of the Website. When you register at the Website, we ask you for a few items of personal information, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, etc.
IP Addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to your computer when you connect to the Internet. As part of the protocol of the Internet, web servers can identify your computer by its unique IP address. In addition, web servers may be able to identify the type of browser and/or type of computer you are using. Indoff collects IP addresses and related information for the purposes of system administration, to assess the traffic to the Website and to maintain and improve the Website. We may associate IP addresses to identify a user when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with this policy, our Website Terms and Conditions or to protect our service, the Website, customers or third parties.
- WHO IS COLLECTING THIS INFORMATION. We collect the information described above via the Website. Some content or applications, including advertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and application providers. In the case of third party features such as advertising, co-branded areas or links to other websites, such third parties may also collect information. You should review the applicable privacy policies of these third parties before providing personally identifiable information. Indoff is not responsible for any actions or policies of such third parties.
- HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED.
In General. We use registration information to learn more about how visitors use the Website and to measure areas of interest. This allows us to build features and functionality that will enhance your Website experience. For example, if you so choose when you register, registration information might be used to send you information about new features and services on the Website or offered by Indoff, or to send you information from selected third party product or service providers. We may also use this information to respond to e-mails, provide customer support, enforce this policy or our Website Terms and Conditions or other similar matters. Aggregate information is also used to help us run and maintain the Website, study traffic patterns, and glean data regarding the usage of the Website.
Unrelated Companies. We occasionally share limited customer information with companies hired to provide operational, marketing, or advertising support, companies that help distribute our products and services, or companies that provide products and services we want to offer. The companies we choose must satisfy our security and privacy requirements. We share your information with these companies only if they agree to treat it confidentially and only if it is legally permissible to do so. We limit the information we provide these companies.
Government Authorities and Litigation. Sometimes a law, court order, or other judicial or administrative process requires us to provide information to a government authority or party to a private lawsuit. We will provide the information that we, in good faith, believe is required to comply with the law, order, or other process. We may also have to disclose certain information in court documents if we have to bring an action against you, for example, to collect a debt you owe us.
- CHOICES IN THE COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF INFORMATION. At the time of registration, you may be given a choice whether you want to receive information about new features, events, offers and special coverage on the Website and about special offers from Indoff’s partners. When you register, you must click in a box if you do not want to receive either type of information. Unless you affirmatively choose not to receive these materials, your registration information may be used to send you this information.
It is important to know that you may inadvertently provide personally identifiable information to third parties through your postings to a forum or participation in a chat session and we have no way to limit their use of the information you may provide. Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online (for example, in forums, message boards or chat sessions) that information can be collected and used by third parties. While we strive to protect our user’s personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you voluntarily disclose online and you do so at your own risk.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 YEARS. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at please send an e-mail to email@example.com, call Indoff at 1-800-486-7867, or send a letter via postal mail to: Indoff, Attn: Children’s Privacy Information.
- HOW YOU MAY CHANGE, CORRECT YOUR REGISTRATION INFORMATION.If you want to change, correct, update or delete your registration information, please contact Indoff via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, call Indoff at 1-800-486-7867 or send your request to Indoff, 11816 Lackland Road St. Louis, MO 63146 , Attn: “Registration Information Correction” and the necessary revisions will be made. This provision applies only to registration information collected via the Website.
- SECURITY PROCEDURES WE USE. We are very concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information and take great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us.
Once we receive your information, we take appropriate steps that we believe are reasonable to protect the security of your data on our system, both internally and from outsiders, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological and policy methods to protect this data. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and any account information. Please be aware that Indoff will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.